Central Student Council
- We stand for more attention to sustainability at the university
- We want a more inclusive and diverse university
- We need a more accessible university
- We believe in more autonomy for teachers and students
- We need to stop needless regulations in the educational life of students
De Vrije Student
- Students must be able to pay per ECTS
- All lectures online!
- All students must be able to study abroad!
- More personal guidance for students!
- Get rid of the BSA!
Despite the occupation and protests of the Maagdenhuis three years ago, the austerity policies have been implemented. The student councils are a democratic farce, and are only used by the management for their own gain. Real change against the neoliberal trend can only be realized through action — not through student councils. Red UvA refuses to cooperate in a student council that has no real say in the policy but focuses on grassroots action against this disastrous policy. Red UvA is an electoral alliance between various students movements like the former student council members of de decentralen and Humanities Rally Partij, and activists from New University (NU!). Join Red UvA and take to the streets!