Faculty of Law
OpRecht is THE faculty student party of the Law Faculty. We defend the interests of the law student without load or consultation. Oprecht thinks independence, responsibility and freedom of choice of students are the preconditions for a good study time. OpRecht’s candidates have diverse backgrounds and are there for you!
- Quality of education must always be a priority in decision making processes
- Against the scholarization of education at the FdR
- Transparency at the administrative level
- Qualitatively strong education with an emphasis on interaction
- Add a student member to the Examination Board
- An independent governance structure for PPLE
Inter: interaction, international, interdisciplinary. We strive to close the gap between university governance and the student community through direct, transparent, and flat democracy. What does that look like?
- Inter hosts weekly public meetings to discuss issues the Council is facing.
- We’ve asked hundreds of students’ opinions through polls, surveys, and Facebook live.
- Our manifesto was crowdsourced, and our candidates were voted on by students at a public event.
- Our priorities are high-quality education, internship opportunities, flexibility, and an affordable, transparent, sustainable UvA.
De Vrije Student
The Free Student is a national student party. We want students to have the freedom to study in their own way. The UvA must promote ambition as much as possible, and shouldn’t force students into tight shackles. The Free Student fights for real student interests!
- Students must be able to pay per ECTS
- All lectures online!
- All students must be able to study abroad!
- More personal guidance for students!
- Get rid of the BSA!